Diplomate, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Locations and Hours Available
Monday – 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (1 time per month)
Monday – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
For your convenience, phones are answered from
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- B.S. Biology (2005) Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington
- Doctor of Dental Science, (2009) Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
- Certificate of Pediatric Dentistry (2011) University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- College of Diplomats, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
Guiding young patients and their parents to a positive dental experience by providing excellent pediatric specialty care in an informative and entertaining environment. Our goal is to help children develop optimistic and healthy attitudes towards a lifetime of oral health.
Dr. Ridgeway is originally from Buffalo, Wyoming. He moved to Minnesota to complete his pediatric dental residency and decided to make it his home. Dr. Ridgeway enjoys the Minnesota outdoors immensely, winter or summer, with his two children Luke and Eva. Dr. Ridgeway also has a young Goldendoodle, Simon, who loves to take him for runs on all the great trails the Twin Cities has to offer.
Refer a Patient to Dr. Ridgeway
Online Referral Form
Printable PDF Referral Form